Fundraise for your organization while earning free coffee for teachers. Surprisingly, most educators are expected to purchase their own coffee at work. By signing up for our fundraising program, you'll receive free coffee to help stock your teacher's lounge (or gift to the deserving educator of your choice).
- Just choose start and end dates, and we get everything ready for you. It’s super easy, no upfront costs and our fundraising coordinator Erica is available to assist you!
- Delivery within two weeks and free shipping for 75+ items anywhere in Michigan. Low shipping costs in the Midwest.
- Three ways to sell:
Door to door order form . Participants use a traditional sales form and collect orders from family, friends, and neighbors. This order is delivered to your school within two weeks.
Online sales. We issue a coupon code for participants to share with family and friends. Orders are fulfilled by Higher Grounds and shipped directly to the customer. If the customer is local to Traverse City, the "pick up in store" option can be chosen and the item will be available for pickup at our Coffee Bar and Roastery within two days. At the end of your fundraiser, we tally the sales and mail you a check.
Gift Certificates. If gift certificate sales are chosen as part of the fundraiser, they will be available to purchase directly from the school office, coach, or teacher.
Selling Higher Grounds coffee is an easy way for any organization to generate funds:
- For field trips, arts, music, or sports programs, community development projects, and more.
- For every 12oz bag or gift card sold, $5 is donated to your school or group.
- With door-to-door and online sales options, families and friends both near and far can participate.
- A wide selection of both coffee (light, medium, or dark roast; decaf; and espresso) and non-coffee items (mugs, gift certificates, and more) means there is something for every customer.
- Forms, brochures, and social media graphics are included to make sharing and selling easy.
- We can help you create an incentive/prize program.
- On-site presentation and tasting is available to introduce the program to your organization and members.
A fundraising choice that promotes people and planet—not just profit.
QUALITY We are a 2017 Good Food Award winner and all of our coffees are small-batch, roast-to-order.
ORGANIC Our coffees are 100% organic and use traditional, sustainable farming methods.
SUSTAINABLE As a certified B Corp, we recycle, reuse, and compost, deliver by bike, and use only ceramic mugs in our coffee bar—saving tons of paper waste.
COMMUNITY We care about every person our supply chain touches. We support coffee farming communities across the globe through development projects such as building water systems, supporting gender equality workshops, and more.
"Thank you for all your hard work to make our fundraiser a success! We love working with a local company, your coffee was easy for our students to sell, and parents were happy with the convenience of transporting and storing the bags of coffee. We will be doing another Higher Grounds Coffee fundraiser again for sure! "
– Lindsay, 5th grade teacher at Central Grade School, Traverse City