I tried to check out, but it says the items I want are Sold Out.
**Important note: PayPal does not work for purchasing subscriptions and causes this message.
What are the different types of subscriptions you offer?
- You choose the exact coffee you’d like to receive from our whole line of offerings. 12oz, 3lb, 5lb options available. Select the Subscribe & Save option on the main product page of your favorite coffee. Set your desired quantity and shipping interval. First installment processes when order is placed, future orders can be managed in your Subscription Portal.
- A rotating variety of our Signature Blends & Single Origins. Receive a different coffee with each installment, selected by us. Set your desired quantity and shipping interval. First installment processes when order is placed, future orders can be managed in your Subscription Portal.
- Rotating, limited offerings featuring different processing and growing techniques. Receive a different coffee with each installment, selected by us. Set your desired quantity and shipping interval. First installment processes when order is placed, future orders can be managed in your Subscription Portal.
- Giving a gift? Roaster's Choice and Apex both are available as 3 month and 6 month gift subscriptions. Order and pay once, and coffee will be delivered for a pre-set number of months.
How do I access my Subscription Account portal?
- A link to access your Subscription Account portal will be sent to your email address once you complete your first purchase.
- You can also access this portal once you’ve logged into your Higher Grounds account
- Sign in to your Higher Grounds account
- Click on MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION link to enter the subscription portal
What can I customize using the Subscription Account portal?
- Manage addresses, payment information, order frequency, type of coffee, type of grind as often as you wish.
- You can also cancel your account at any time with no penalty.
- If you are sending a gift, the customer portal will be tied to your email address. We recommend keeping it this way; you as the purchaser should hold control of the account.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Sign in to your Higher Grounds account
- Click on MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION to enter the subscription portal
- On the left hand side of the Manage Subscription page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Cancel Subscription”
I have more than one favorite coffee and I'd like to receive a bag of each with every shipment. Is that possible?
Absolutely. When creating your original subscription, click Subscribe & Save next to each variety you'd like to receive regularly, and make sure the frequency is the same for each. The shipping will be combined and they will ship in the same package each installment. You will have the option to manage them individually in the Portal once the first order is placed.
When is my credit card charged?
Subscribe & Save, Apex Club, Roaster’s Choice Club:
- Pay as you go.
- Your credit card will be charged at the time of the initial order, and then processed again for each subsequent subscription order installment.
- Prepay. Shipping included.
Your card will be charged one single time when the initial order is placed – the price reflects the full cost of the products being sent over the duration of the subscription plus the shipping cost.
I am amazing at planning ahead. I see that the first order installment processes and ships as soon as the order is placed, but I don’t want it to ship out until a specific date in the future. Can you accommodate this?
Yes! Please use the Special Instructions box on your cart page to let our team know when you would like the first order to be shipped out. The following installments will ship every 4 weeks from that date.
How will the recipient know I’m the awesome person who sent them coffee, can I include a personal gift note?
Yes! Add your note to the Special Instructions box on your cart page. Our fulfillment team will include a handwritten notecard in the first shipment. Please write your note exactly as you would like it to read, we don’t take any grammatical or creative liberties!
I am extremely generous. Is it possible for me to send a gift subscription to someone for longer than 6 months?
Gift subscriptions are prepaid and are available for 3 or 6 months. If you would like to gift someone with a subscription that is longer than 6 months, please select either the Roaster’s Choice or Apex Club subscription. It would be billed as each order is processed and would need to be canceled at a future date.
Everyone I know needs a coffee subscription. Can I add multiple subscription shipping addresses on one order?
It's important to put in the shipping address of the person who will receive the coffee. If this is you, easy! If this is a friend, you'll need to put in their address. Because we aren't able to separate shipping on orders, you will need to create a separate order for each subscription recipient. For example, if you are buying your best friend a gift subscription but buying yourself a mug, you'll need to make two separate orders.
This all sounds great and all, but I would really rather talk to a human that can help me to customize the perfect subscription for me.
What a perfect coincidence! It just so happens we have humans who are very excited about subscriptions and would be thrilled to help you get set up with a coffee subscription that you will love!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or give a ring to 231-922-9009
Our office is open during regular business hours.